This week marks a whole new weekly feature on my blog, I’ve decided to replace feelgood movie Friday with foodie Friday where I will share a recipe each week!
My very first Food Friday features a recipe by a really dear friend of mine, Sophia. She shared this recipe with me and it looks so good and super easy! This is one of her daughter’s favourite biscuits, she really enjoys nuts and this way she gets all her favourite treats in one cookie.
Rocky Roads Biscuits
- 1⁄2 lb (250g) butter.
- 3⁄4 cup (190ml) brown sugar.
- 1 cup (250ml) oats.
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut.
- 1 cup (250ml) nuts made up of chopped almonds, pecan nuts and pistachios.
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) baking powder.
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) of cocoa.
- Flour to make a soft dough.
- Beat butter & sugar.
- Add the rest of ingredients , make balls and flatten bit.
- Bake at 180°C.
- When cool drizzle with white chocolate or milk chocolate.
If you have a really yummy recipe and would like for me to feature it on my blog on a Friday send me a message via my blog’s contact form or email me on lizna(at)withelizabethh.com. Happy Baking!