Today is the 1st of March which means it’s time for my favourites for February post!
- Hean Stick Eyeshadow, you can read my post on it here! I just love how easy and fast it is to use. Available from Glamore Cosmetics.
- Badedas Shower Gel, when I was little my grandmother always had badedas bubble bath for us to use so this luxury gel with the same signature scent just takes me back to my childhood gran and gramps visits. Available from Dischem.
- Vitamin Science Skincare, I’ve just been loving the products I’ve received from The Outer Beauty, my review will be up soon but in the meantime you can read all about this range here! Available from The Outer Beauty.
- Aussie Hair Luscious Long Shampoo and Conditioner, I just love how this shampoo makes my hair easy to manage and I just need to blow dry it with a paddle brush and I’m good to go, keep an eye out for a full review. Available from stores like Dischem and Pick ‘n Pay
- Hean True Colour Lipstick Balm, my full review should be up on this baby tomorrow, I just love how it glides on and leaves my lips moisturized. Available from Glamore Cosmetics.
- Hean Wild Cat Eye Mascara just gives my lashes lovely length and gives my eyes a lot of definition, you can read my review here. Available from Glamore Cosmetics.
Which great products did you use during February ?