Good day ladies (and gents) it feels like forever since I just got the time to sit down and blog a little. With hubby’s flight date creeping closer I have this sort of calm panic going on – yes doesn’t even make sense to me! But anywho getting back to the reason for my post, I’d love to share with you guys my Greatest Hits of 2015, and not just products!
One of the proudest moments of this year regarding my little space on the internet was probably getting nominated and short listed for the 2015 Beauty Blog Awards as newcomer of the year and I am once again thanking you all for making it happen, it was truly an amazing experience. I also finally got 300 likes on facebook, and over 700 followers on twitter. I’m posting my top 9 instagram images as well, you can go to 2015 Best Nine to see yours! So if you are not yet following me…..pretty please?
Then some other greats for the year was getting to know the people behind some brands and blog a little better. Darling Jane’s peeps are just the sweetest and the ladies over at rain contributed to making my year really special. Meeting Leandra from At a Loss for Words and Ilona from Ilonique was really special and I’m truly blessed to have them both in my life through the highs and lows.
Now lets to my favourite products for 2015.
PS. They aren’t all products that were released in 2015 but that are all products I used for the first time in 2015.
- I tried and tested numerous shampoos during 2015 and the Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco was by far my favourite.
- The L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche lipstick in Cassis Passion may as well be my favourite lipstick shade of all time and the formula is ultra hydrating
- Removing makeup with the Garnier Micheller Water is as easy as pie and the hydrating formula makes evening skin care as easy as a breeze with no need to apply extra moisturizer
- The Gosh Giant Blush in shy is a lovely cream blush stick that applies easily and blends well, it gave me the perfect blush on my cheeks all year-long
- Caribbean Tan surprised me with the easy to use self tan spritzer that applies in minutes leaving my skin with a sunless sun-kissed glow with no marks and funny colouration
- The Gosh 9 Shades to enjoy in New York palette immediately caught my eye in store and is one of my go to palettes.
- I am a true lip gloss lover and the NYX Butter Glosses just goes on so perfect, the shades are all amazing and they smell delicious
- My Gosh Forever Lip Shine in Spring Fling is the perfect shade of red and I get so many compliments when I use it
- My Sorme Waterproof Brow Pencil is just a brow saver and has my brows on fleek time and time again
- Last but not least the Darling Jane Chocolate Vanilla Swirl turns every bath into a treat and leaves my skin super soft!
There are many more great products I used this year, but these babies I gravitate to so much. Which products where your favourites this year? Leave me a comment and let me know.
And that’s a wrap for 2015. A huge thank you again to each and every one of you that’s supported my blog throughout 2015 and showed me so much love.
with lots of love….